Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sleepless night

sleepless
reaching into the deep depths of my mind
searching
for sleep that has been winning at hide-n-seek
tired
i look up and see the moonlight shine through my blinds
beautiful
the white light shines so clear and serene 
wishing
that i could just float up on the cloud i call my pillow
reaching
out and feel the glow of the moon, hoping to lull me to sleep
drifting
in the emptiness of the space around me 
picking
two stars to have as earrings so i can forever have their glow
floating
I was some where between consciousness and a dream
grinning
I eased back into my bed slowly like  feather
swaying
in a motion, right and left, gone in the comfort of my blanket
sleeping
finally at ease, at rest, at peace
dreaming
of a moons glow and two stars shine
gone
goodnight

No comments: