Monday, September 29, 2008

Void

when there is a void in your life...
how do you fill it?
when you have that thought deeeeeeeeeeeeeep back in your mind
so far back you dot even know whats bothering you
but you are indeed bothered
new world
new globe
new hair
new clothes
even bought a new fresh pair of Nikes
and ya got a good deal
75% off with a coupon
but ya still have that VOID stamp on your brain
like some one stealing your identity
but instead of trying to take your money
they are stealing parts of your life
or like when ya spouse tells you that they love you
when both of you know that it should have ended years ago
or even like when you own sibling is never there for you when ya need them
thats a void i can deal with but is this the same "V" word thats bothering me
lingering in my mead and never paying rent!
trudging away in my skull acting like it owns the place
some times i wonder if im strong enough of a landlord to stick up for my self
and kick void to the curb
but it makes me feel spineless
so i guess all i need is to keep drinking my milk for strong bones...
ya maybe that will work?
or i can be like that crazy lady throwing her "ex" boys clothes out the window screaming I HATE YOU for the whole neighborhood to hear
ya void .... im kicking you out today!

No comments: