Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fat Feelings

It was as if I were hungry
starving to feel something
to feel wanted in this world
anorexic with depressioni need feel
so i ate and ate
consumed so much that i gained
a few joyous moments here and there
but in the end just heavy in appearance
overweight with feelings that were hallow
but filled with bullsh**
no meaning behind them
fake love
fake happiness
fake compassion
with rolls of lies on my back
and creases of hate on my belly
so feeling less once again
such a big person but so empty
with stretch marks that tell my story
line by line each telling a chapter of my life
and no matter how much i work out
how much i ever try to burn off
i will remain inflated with nothingness....
this is not just something that jenny could change
nothing Dr.Phil could fix
not even Tyra could try and empathize with me
and i will not let Oprah televise my problems for a profit
only hope left i have is Godso that's where my leave my hopes to
to be filled with emotion
well good ones at least...

No comments: