Monday, September 29, 2008

'Night' in Shining Armour

stuck in the sky
neither up nor down
gazing at the stars in awe
contemplating how they all connect
to paint a picture of you
my eyes sparkle!
with the flicker of ya portrait
pitch black with gems prettier then Diamonds
the ones that consist of keeping the form of your heart
i string them into a necklace that falls to my chest
keep you close
you heart near mine
take the crystals of ya mind
make a barrette out of it to hold my hair back
keep you close
your mind near mine
your wise thoughts and endless love
forever with me
i know you are one with the sky and you let me finally fall
back in to life so that i may remember
all the great nights all the great times
Even though i miss you every waking moment
you will always shine ya stars on me
no longer in the sky i rest my head
I have found peace of mind....
and heart

1 comment:

n.a said...

"i string them into a necklace that falls to my chest"

i love it, especially the title, and that you spelled armor with a "u"
You've become british lol